Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind

Awesome

Great music and animation, Top 10 fo sho!

<3 .

Castle Repercussions - D1 Castle Repercussions - D1

Sticks...

with tricks.

I heard you got some nice help with this movie from someone named Rezuth ;) It is quite good and for a flash movie exceptional.

Keep it up you bum.

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

Excellent pacing!

Words cannot express the type of cinemaphotograpy you deliver when it comes to flash movies. You are like a pro, if it was not for the typical cliche story of this I would mistake you for a professional :) Hope you have a great day ;)

I love you

Castle Repercussion - TSR Castle Repercussion - TSR

Great teaser!

Looks really intresting! I'm looking forward to seeing this new chapter in the Castle series.

Jag gillar hundar.

Thanks Rezuth min kram björn :D

Castle Prologue Castle Prologue

Terrific movie!

I love this series and you should all look forward to it :) Not only have I seen all episodes but I also helpt with everything I can for this movie. Cheers mate and keep doing a good job.

Rezuth my beloved admin. Thanks

Slakt 'n Teaser Slakt 'n Teaser

Awesome.

No words can describe how good of an animator you are. This is simply a masterpiece :) For all you people who havent seen Castle 3 yet, I can simply say that its for animations what LOTR was for the movies.

<3 you Rezuth

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

ASSfd

I'll be honest with you unlike the other jerks... Your losing it dave, Salad finger 1 was good but after that one... The just keep going down, I hope you get more inspiration to contiunie doing better flash thought. Atleast the graphic was great :>

Doki responds:

yeah I just can't seem to capture the mood like I used (like 5 months ago) I guess I'm getting a bit old.

Catch that Goblin Catch that Goblin

Quality

This movie is probaly one of the best movies ever. I hope you contiune to do more kickass movies... BTW When is CTG 2 coming out ;)

Rezuth! My old buddy =p
What CTG2 ?
Thanks

Castle II Castle II

Great movie.

You are still the superior stick animator out there Oscar. Cant wait for your next project which is fullbody animated :O

lolol Rezuth owns !!!1

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

GREAT

I must say I just love it!